入宿及離宿辦理 Guide for Check in and out
How to Check-in
1. Asking dorm leaders or administrators to check your identity, and showing your receipt of dorm fee, then signing and taking your room’s key.
2. Submit Student ID Card to set for accessing dormitory.
3. Submit dorm application form (finish completely) and passbook of Chungwa Post (for returning deposit).
4. After entering your room, make sure that all the properties of your room are okay, such as desk, chair, lights, fan remote control, air-conditioner remote control, A/C card, equipment of bathroom. If anything is out of order, please report it as soon as possible.
5. Please always pay attention to dormitory regulations and announcements.
6. Those who didn’t complete the formalities are sure to be disqualified from dormitory.
How to Check-out
1. Clean and empty your room, including floor, desk, drawers, closet, bed plank and bathroom.
2. Return dorm properties which you borrowed. If there have any lost, pay for compensation.
3. Return the key of door to dorm leaders or administrators. Let fan and A/C remote control on the shelf, and the chair is in front of the desk.
4. Asking dorm leaders or administrators to check above the items when you finish it, then you could leave. Those who didn’t following the rules to check-out will be recorded and reported to school, then lost his deposit.
5. After checking out, any personal properties left in dormitory will be dumped as garbage.
住宿規定 Dorm Regulations